HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON:
Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT), FMCSA Approved
Individuals who obtain a commercial learner’s permit (CLP) on or after February 7, 2022 will need to complete this course before they will be permitted to take their CDL skills Test. Upon completion of this course your results will be submitted to the Federal database. Before providing any testing services, CDL Testing centers will confirm that the student has completed this course. At CTDS, we offer Class A, B, Passenger, Bus Driver, and Hazmat Theory Endorsements. CTDS is an approved Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Provider.
How to become CDL Certified:
- Register and begin your course with us!
- Complete your course and the final exam (scoring at least 80%)
- Physical – You must pass a physical examination before taking the permit test.
- Permit Test – You must take and pass a written test at your local DPS office. Be sure to make an appointment!
- Behind the Wheel – You must complete a certified Behind-the-Wheel course before proceeding to take the driving test at your local DPS office.
*We work with municipalities and businesses to help them become certified providers so that you can complete this process! For more information, call us at 254-751-1136 or click HERE to purchase the curriculum and instructions!